How to request technology support
2) Call Aptos High Tech Support Number: 688-6565 x275 from 8am till 4:30pm
3) Call District Help Desk 786-8324 from 7:30am till 4:30pm
4) Email Aptos Technology Support [email protected]
5) Go outside and scream for help! Just joking. Take a look at the educational videos created by iTap
Effective the beginning of the school year a few majors changes are happening to the student accounts.
1) No STU domain. Students log in under the PVUSD domain.
2) Student password format is changing.
STUDENT PASSWORD = Birthday (month, day, year) for example: Ja122000
The new format is the first two letters of the month they were born then the day followed by year. For example if the student was born on January 12, 2000 their password will look like Ja122000
3) No more U: drive. Students will have to save their data on Google Docs http://docs.pvusd.net They will have to log in using their User ID and the new password format.