Good Morning Mariner Parents,
I hope you and your family are enjoying the summer days. The new school year is almost upon us and it is that time of the year to complete the “Beginning of the Year Information Packet”. Aptos High School is implementing something new this year. We have opened the PVUSD Home Access Center (HAC) as a way for you to securely update your student information directly into the system (i.e. changes in phone numbers, mailing address, health/medical notifications, etc…). Using the HAC to update student information is a huge time saver!!! This especially is the case when there are two or more students attending Aptos High School at the same time. The only piece of paper that will need to be completed, signed and turned in to the AHS Main Office is the Parent/Guardian Acknowledgment Signature Form. Please use this Home Access Center Tutorial Link to learn how to access the HAC and update your student information.
What you will need…
- The cover page of the 2016 Summer Parent Newsletter mailed to you in early July. On the inside of the newsletter cover page is your Login ID and Password for accessing the HAC.
- An internet connected computer to access the following:
- Home Access Center Tutorial Link
- PVUSD Home Access Center (HAC)
- 2016-2017 Beginning of the Year Student Information Packet (English)
- 2016-2017 Un Paquete de Información al Inicio del Año (Español)
Hard-copies of the forms are available for download in both English and Spanish. You can also obtain copies of the paper forms in the AHS Main Office. Please call the AHS Main Office at 728-7832 if you have any questions about accessing the Home Access Center.
Thank you and have a great rest of your summer.
Aptos High School Assistant Principal
Access college & career counseling features through the College Board's "BigFuture"
The Aptos High School Guidance Department provides information to students and parents through frequent presentations, student conferences, evening programs, and numerous publications. We provide assistance in the planning of a student's education and work with parents, an essential component in their student's educational progress. Below is an outline of the support our Department offers.
The objectives of the Aptos High School
Guidance Program are twofold:
1) To help each student earn a high school diploma
2) To help each student prepare for college and careers
The basics of the Guidance Program: