Parking advice from the AHS Administration Team in order to improve your experience while on campus:
- Arrive at school events early and pick up late
- Schedule on-campus meetings after peak hours of congestion. (morning and at the end of the day)
- Do not stop in RED ZONES
- Do not park in BUS ONLY ZONES
- Follow the direction provided by school personnel
Driving & Parking Reminders
- Students may not leave campus without prior parental permission and written authorization from the Attendance Office. Students that do leave campus without a pass will receive a period cut or unexcused absence for the time that they are gone and the absence can not be cleared afterward.
- All parking lots are OFF Limits and are considered OUT OF BOUNDS during school hours; including break and lunch.
- Students many not return to their vehicles at anytime during the school day without administrative authorization.
- Forging a parking permit will suspend your privilege to park on Aptos High School property during regular school hours.
Should you have any ideas or comments regarding parking at Aptos High School, please email Ben Slyder at: [email protected]
Please include the word "Parking” in the subject line.