How To Monitor Student Progress
- Register through school loop to receive daily emails.
- Check: Attendance, Assignments and Grades through your School Loop Parent Account.
- Have your child show you their assignments and compare their work to the rubrics found within the School Loop progress report (located in the "academics" section of the School Loop portal).
- Review his/her plan for using tutorial class productively.
- Contact teachers through LoopMail and/or phone: Teacher Directory.
- Contact counselor through LoopMail and/or phone.